10.19.18 Schedules and Announcement Post
- Seniors will participate in a mock midterm election on Thursday, October 25th, from 9am-10:30am
- Junior laptop letters must be returned to Ms. Rubino and $20 tech fee to Ms. Lennon in the main office during lunches ONLY.
- If you’re not on the TRANSPASS list, please see Ms. Michelle in the main office.
- APPLY TO SOF! If you know anyone who is interested in applying to SOF for next year, please spread the word! Applications are open now. More info at https://www.philasd.org/studentplacement/services/school-selection/
- Please be in uniform daily. A uniform shirt is ANY collared shirt or ANY Future T-shirt. Uniform pants/shirts/shorts do not have ANY rips, tears, or distressing.
- Using the Parent and Family Portal and parents and guardians are able to see more information on their child(ren) and households than ever before: email educators, see attendance and marks, access student schedules, immunizations, contact and household information and update your preferred parental notification system. https://www.philasd.org/face/family-resources/parent-and-family-portal/
- Kids can keep updated on grades at philasd.org
- Remember to arrive at school by 7:25 every day, and bring a note the next day if you’re absent!
- Our school website (sof.philasd.org) has tons of links and resources – check it out!
Monday, October 22 – Bell Schedule 01
- College Visit: Swarthmore 8:38 – 9:34
Tuesday, October 23 – Bell Schedule 01
Wednesday, October 24 – Bell Schedule 02 (Learners dismiss at 1:37)
- College Visit: Penn State 1:38 – 2:34
- Staff Meeting
Thursday, October 25 – Bell Schedule 11
- October Town Hall Meeting
- Cross Country 3 PM @ Belmont Plateau
Friday, October 26 – Bell Schedule 01