11.30.18 Schedules and Announcement Post
- Parents are invited to our Honor Roll assembly on Dec 6 at 1:50 PM!
- The December senior dues payment of $35 will be collected in the front office during lunches on Friday, December 7th and Monday, December 10th.
- National Computer Science Week #HourofCode will be held from Monday, 12/03 to Sunday, 12/09. Resources will be sent to support and promote CS in your respective classrooms.
- Please be in uniform daily. A uniform shirt is ANY collared shirt or ANY Future T-shirt. Uniform pants/shirts/shorts do not have ANY rips, tears, or distressing.
- Using the Parent and Family Portal and parents and guardians are able to see more information on their child(ren) and households than ever before: email educators, see attendance and marks, access student schedules, immunizations, contact and household information and update your preferred parental notification system. https://www.philasd.org/face/family-resources/parent-and-family-portal/
- Kids can keep updated on grades at philasd.org
- Remember to arrive at school by 7:25 every day, and bring a note the next day if you’re absent!
- Our school website (sof.philasd.org) has tons of links and resources – check it out!
Monday, December 03 – Bell Schedule 01
Tuesday, December 04 – Bell Schedule 01
Wednesday, December 05 – Bell Schedule 02 (Learners dismiss at 1:37)
- Staff Meeting
Thursday, December 06 – Bell Schedule 07 (Learners dismiss at 2:34)
- Term 1 Honor Roll and Fall Town Hall- parents, please join us!
Friday, December 07 – Bell Schedule 01